We are able to accept direct claims from your vet and there are many vets that are happy to deal with a direct claim on your behalf. However, this is down to the individual veterinary practice so you will need to check with them. In order for any claim to be accepted, the treating vet must be a qualified veterinary surgeon registered with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. Any alternative treatment must be prescribed and carried out by a registered vet, or by a suitably qualified member of an accepted association.