Sometimes pets become ill or have an accident which needs veterinary attention, and this is where pet insurance can be of help from a financial point of view. We provide cover for this in the UK and within the EU (while you are travelling with your pet) as standard. Your policy is valid if your home address is within the United Kingdom (UK). Third Party Liability, Loss and Recovery and Emergency Boarding cover is valid in the UK only.