Frankie and Maxwell

Time to read: 8 mins

What made you get Maxwell in the first place? 

I adopted him when he was a tiny kitten from someone who was moving abroad 

Why did you choose the breed?

I didn’t choose, I was told that his mother was a Russian blue and that he didn’t come up to expectations because he had white hairs. 

What is the most rewarding thing you have found about owning a pet?

He is so affectionate and he shows that he loves me all the time. When I come home he greets me like a long lost parent. 

Have you encountered any problems (illnesses, behavioural, social) with your pet? 

No, we’ve never had a problem with Maxwell, but it gives a little extra security knowing that if something were to happen we’ve got our insurance cover sorted. 

What is your top tip for people thinking about adding a pet to their family?

A cat is for 15 years or more so be prepared to love and care for your cat long term. 

Do you have any funny stories to share with us about your pet?

He brings mice in and then lets them go in the house. We then have to find them and take them outside, away from the house. He never hurts them. Sometimes we are sitting watching tv in the evening and a little mouse will scuttle across the floor.

Scratch & Patch Characters

See how we can help cover your pets from injuries and illnesses.

Learn more

Black Cat
Black Cat
Scratch & Patch Characters

Get your 4-legged friend covered today

Get a quote

Related articles

Kelly and Willow

Meet Kelly and Willow

Homekeyboard_arrow_rightMember StoriesKelly and WillowMember name: KellyPet name: WillowPet breed: MoggiePet age: 14 years1. What made you get Willow in the first place? I grew up with cats in our house…
Read more >

Meet Karon & Humbug

Meet Humbug and his human, Karon. Humbug is a Miniature Schnauzer showing off his skills in agility while working to overcome his anxiety.
Read more >
Menu
Share via
Copy link